Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Love My Notes

I love my notes.
I love my notes.
I love my notes.
I love my notes.
I love my notes.
I love my notes.
I love my notes.
I love my notes.
I love my notes.
I love my notes.

Maybe typing "I love my notes" ten times in a row, there'll be the self-fulfilling prophecy effect and I'll really love my notes.

It's a week to exams, much dreaded exams. I think this is the semester I feel the most stressed because I have so much to complete. So much to read this semester, why why why??? ):

I've been going to school almost everyday since Saturday.. And this is gonna continue all the way till I'm done with exams!!

I shall sleep early today and wake up early tomorrow to continue this "pia-ing for the last lap"! Let's go everyoneeeeee. Last semester!

I'm actually a little sad that I didn't manage to take photos with some of my close friends like Esther and Ivan Mr Banana Hyung. And Zhongkhoo the teddy who refused to take photo with me every single time I saw him because he thinks that I'll not meet him anymore if I've taken the photo! And all the Booza people, I didn't bump into most of them. Oh, and the IFG people, the S House people.. I can't remember who else falls under "friends I met in NUS" but I know I didn't manage to catch many people ):

And I'm gonna graduate so soon....

All the Chem engineers except Sherry, the exchange student, Valeria and I. 


STUDY HARD EVERYONE!

No comments: