Thursday, March 7, 2013

So Much Love

Feeling super thankful for all the friends that God has placed in my life (: They encourage me when I'm feeling stressed, they cheer me up when I'm feeling down.

Today I took my Money&Banking midterms and on the optimistic side, I believe I can get 5 out of 100 for the crazily insane paper which I gave up for. I gave up studying for it when I realized I couldn't understand a single thing.

But all's over! Still happy because I'm hoping everyone will be in the same ship as me! I'm having a bet with Justin to see who would score later. I'm 100% certain I would win the bet. Not a good thing, but free drink so why not? (:

And the very sweet Yinghui specially walked down to coop and got me this super awesome green tea sweet just because I was feeling stressed out and I guess I sort of shocked them when I went teary-eyed.

Still, thank you Ms Waihaiche! (: that's really sweet of you! (:

And also all who remembered I had a test and wished me luck or asked about it, that was really really sweet of y'all too! <3

No comments: