Tuesday, March 26, 2013

One Step At A Time

New song that really got my attention, I guess somehow somewhere sometime you'll feel this way.



Badminton yesterday was overkill. Too overkill. 5 hours of badminton from 4-7pm and 8-10pm. I woke up feeling pretty alright this morning, not much of a muscle ache. But, as the day progresses, the aches just got worse and worse and now I'm feeling pretty crappy with all the aches all over my entire body!

Birthday post birthday post birthday post:

Thank you to all my beloved friends and boyfriend who celebrated for me this past week. So much love :D Today I had awesome zichar at Wee Hsin's place with my favorite rice and strawberries and ice cream! It's a pity I didn't bring my phone to his place. The food was sooooo awesome! :D

Buffet with Flabbylebby at Momiji at City Square Mall too. I loveeeee the place (not sure if I was just hungry or what) but I thought the food was really good and yummy! :D

Past week was great with lots of food!!!

JALJALS - Favorite girls ;D
Dean & Deluca for birthday dinner! (: 

Then we had beer at a pub where we laughed at all the silly things we used to do before heading to Bedok 85 for supper!!! :D

I love Bedok 85!!!
Tangtang who went shopping with me because she was Santa and I get to choose all the clothes that I wanted with her paying the money! We kept thinking if the shopkeepers will think we're lesbian since she kept paying for my purchases lol. And Annie who came all the way down to join us toooooo :D  

Victoria whom we bumped into randomly and got picked up to head to Tangtang's place together :D
Dinner at Sun with Moon with Royalties! :D 


Sports Camp Ocomm 2013! Last camp of my uni life!!!


Lots and lots and lots of work to be completed but I just have no mood. I'm taking baby steps for studying...

I shall share some mottos I live by:

1. Just keep smiling.
This applies to practically everything. For your interview, for your presentation, for meeting your friends, for anything. When you keep smiling, somehow people become nicer and less critical :D :D :D

2. Life is good.
Wake up thinking life is good. Go to bed thinking life is good. Do your work thinking life is good. Play hard thinking life is good. In short, life is really good.

3. Let it go.
Don't keep bottling up everything or harping on things you can't change. There is no use harping over such things. Just let it go. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.

4. 吃饱饱, 睡好好!
No matter what happens, you cannot starve yourself. A hungry man is an angry man. Eat enough so you'll feel happy!!! Food is very very very important.

5. Sleep first, think later.
Yeah, I love my sleep. I treasure sleep more than work. I'll always convince myself that work can be done tomorrow, but sleep can't be caught up tomorrow. So, you should choose sleep over work! :D

Lastly, leaving a paragraph of my motivation song which I'll listen to everyday right after I stepped out of the house.

With every step you climb another mountain
Every breath it's harder to believe
You'll make it through the pain
Weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing
Just when you think the road is doing nowhere
Just when you almost gave up all your dreams
They take you by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries

In short, that's motto number 6: Life will bring you out no matter what happens.

Alright, goodnight and remember that life is good :D

No comments: