Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy Photos Erase Horrible Memories

Hi, my friend calls me a goldfish because I've short term memory. Somehow, it proved to be right. 

I actually forgot I was meeting Mafia last night until Abigail called me when I was at Bishan watching Les Miserables (I found out how to pronounce it right!). So I ditched Caleb (super sorry) and rushed down to Vivo for dinner with them (:

This holiday (and probably my last holiday in life) has been eventful (: I had Christmas celebration with JALJALS at Hotel Royal, zichar with the Royalties (yes gabby, please upload the photos!), met up with the B&B (Zhenyu, Sonia, JJ, Nick) twice, buffet with 'Xclusive, Kbox with Ervin and Jianhua and Ah Cai and Dave, many mahjong sessions with Minghan, Waikit, Sharon and sometimes Hanxie, met up with Mafia, and today I'm meeting up with my Primary 6 classmates (yes, primary 6 hoho). Next week, I'm meeting up with Mafia and the trackers. So many many many gatherings (:

And photos from last night and long ago (:
Nice backdrop at Vivo!
Jieying's Mario pose.




This is my way to make your face look smaller in photos (:
Shopping with Tang for her gift exchange.





Holidays are going to be over and last semester, here I come!!!

No comments: