Monday, December 31, 2012

A Brand New Beginning!

I love it how many of my friends stay in Toa Payoh because it makes going home a more bearable thing :D Just the other day, I had a gathering with my Primary 6 classmates and it's cute how 80% of us stay in Toa Payoh and we could all take the train back together! 

And just when I was at the newspaper stand, I heard someone saying "Alright, byeeee" and it sounded exactly like Vics. So I turned my head and yes, I saw her bidding goodbye to her friend and I had company walking home! 

I'll be working at Bukit Batok later on for some St Games event and it's from 6pm to 1am. I really hope I won't be dying of boredom. 

I'm just here to post photos because I'm bored and I finished reading my book. Yes Alex, I decided against going out to play overnight mahjong with y'all even though Ek offered to pick me from my place because I was reading my book. lol. 

And 2012 has been a pretty good year. I think I was 90% happy in the entire year?

Royalties over at Vics' house after the satisfying zichar dinner (:
Vics and her sister made awesome decorations for photo-taking. Super creative!



Primary 6 class! :D 
Happy New Year in advance :D

No comments: