Saturday, November 24, 2012

Style

It's disappointing to know that no matter how hard I try to write intelligently, it just doesn't happen. 

Today, I chanced upon a friend's blog and that realization hit me. Rather hard, I guess. The language, the style of writing, the thoughts put into those posts were plain awesome. I must say, even a simple story was narrated in such an intelligent way. Somehow, I can imagine those words coming right out from his mouth. That's when I know, no matter how many books you read (don't those adults always say, reading books helps in your writing?), it doesn't make you write really well. 

It's a fact.

That's probably one of the reasons why Sociology didn't work out for me, even though that was the reason I came into FASS for. The fact is, I simply can't write well.

#harshfactImustaccept

Exams in 4 more days. I've been trying real hard to stay focused and I did, for a while. It's bedtime after this blog post. After reading that blog-with-really-nice-style-of-writing, I feel that my standard of writing is that of a primary school kid in comparison. Right, self-conscious I am.

So the right thing to do is to talk less and post photos.

Here goes the jumbled-up photos!

We've been trying out new food places this week (: Surprise lunch at Canopy (Bishan Park). Their food is average, I feel.
Wearing the sweater we bought from the same blogshop. It wasn't on purpose.
Wimbly Lu (: 


Double Chocolate Cheesecake, Sticky Date Pudding, Lindemans Apple Beer (:
My first time at Ikea Tampines! :D This was after my awesomely paid umpiring job at St. Hilda's!
Yeah, I'm good at deboning chicken.
Tampines Ikea is hugeeeeeeee.

"The wall is falling". According to Caleb, the instructors in army will ask them to hold the wall and say that if they're caught leaning on the walls?
Joan Bowen! Mushroom Aglio Olio, Chicken S~~ (can't remember the name), Tasteless Mushroom Soup, Pink Guava Juice and Awesome Oreo Cheesecake (: 
Serangoon Gardens Club for dinner with 'Xclusive. 

Wimbly after church with his family.
Changi Point's Soup Spoon has a special promotion for weekends. This is the BFF Meal (:
Love Coffeebean's yoghurt (: 
The Serangoon Gardens Club's black pepper beef which is worth a mention. 
That's how I feel most of the time when I'm in Caleb's car. True story.
Sharon's house has this special power which allows me to win 13-1. 
Ending off with.......... LOL :O

No comments: