Friday, November 16, 2012

Hi.

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose.
Fire away, fire away.
Ricochet, you take your aim.
Fire away, fire away.
You shoot me down, but I won't fall.
I am titanium.
You shoot me down, but I won't fall.
I am titanium.

Song's stuck in my head after lebby played it today. Pitch Perfect is an awesome movie, go watch it :D

Uploaded tons of photos onto facebook which I want to talk about, but I'm lagging big time in blogging and studies, so I'm just gonna post some selected ones (:

Sports Camp peeps at Salted Caramel after having supper at Prata House (:
Appreciation dinner at MPSH! 
Damage done to myself when I was supposed to be Santa by accompanying Lings in choosing her own presents.
Awesome bears!!! 
JALJALS!!! LOL @ Gabby! (Spot the shortest!)
Halloween came late!!
Little Diners. Eggs Benedict!
Red Velvet Pancakes (:
Carrot Cake at Blue Magnolia. The carrot sooooo cuteeee.
Swissroll and New York Cheesecake. The small piece of cheesecake cost $2.50. It's tiny.
Impromtu meetup with Song, Phoon and Lim.
Sharon feeding Minghan and Waikit.
Why the slippers sooooo cute???
Fanboy1990 who's insanely crazy over IU.
Living Dead board game at Sharon's place!
Labor group mates and lecturer!
J. Co's Yoghurt :DDD
Crab Roe Gyoza with lots of spring onion!
Original Miso Ramen at Raffles City which I thought was pretty good!
It's bedtime. My exams only ends on 6 December and I'm lagging behind like crazy. It's by-far my laziest semester in the 4 years because I only want to read my novels every time I reach home.

Can't wait for holidays!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: