Sunday, October 14, 2012

Movie Marathon

Today I watched the 4th movie in 4 days. Every single day since Thursday, I've been watching a movie. Looper, Perks of being a Wallflower, Taken 2 and Sinister. That's about $40 spent on movies alone :O 

Looper is my favorite movie out of that 4, but surprisingly, not many has heard about it! I was publicizing the movie to most of the friends that I've met cause I really liked the show! (: It's niceeeee.

I wanted to upload the tons of nice photos onto my blog, but blogger couldn't arrange the photos in order so I gave up. 

I went to Chinese Garden, played IFG, went for Sonia's Atas Awesome Birthday, went to 1 Caramel at Rochester on a random day with Minghan and Waikit, and celebrated Lily's and supposedly Joyce's Birthday today at Fish & Co. Jaljals was supposed to head to the zoo but it started pouring at AMK right after our meal, so we cancelled the trip and went for a movie instead (:

Yeahhhh, I haven't been blogging for long because I've been enjoying my life too much watching xinmsn and YouTube. Life's gonna get tough from now on since I've been procrastinating. And having a surname that starts with Y, it means assignments are gonna come for me soon since we're reaching the end of the semester. Good luck to myself!!!!

Ending this post with........

WHY SO HANDSOME?


No comments: