Sunday, September 9, 2012

Incomprehensive

Sometimes it's really hard to understand people's hearts and minds. You simply don't know if it's you, the environment, the person himself/herself, or just the long/lousy day that causes a certain someone to have a particular mood. 

Is it me? Is it not me? Is it me? Is it not me?
.
.
.
.
.
And even after thinking through, you won't get the answer. So, ~whatever~

Anyhow, I spent the entire day today reading the third book. So it took me about 11 hours to finish the book. Books/dramas always have that effect of drawing and pulling me into them... and I always wish I am one of the character. And now I'm at the I-don't-wanna-get-back-to-reality mood.

Yesterday was panic attack day. I stressed myself out real badly after training. Seriously, captain = wrong choice. I was practically pulling my hair out during and after training, cracking my brains to think of the best lineup possible. Cell helped a lot, I must say. I came home, read 8 days worth of prayer journal and managed to calm down. One of the few moments I remind myself that God is the only solution and assurance!

And after sinking into the book, I could not bring myself to study... so the four of us (Waikit, Minghan, Sharon and I) started playing Wahjong in Viwawa because we failed to have our almost weekly mahjong session this week.


I only gamed once for the entire hour...

Alright, back to reality. Readings. Life.

No comments: