Saturday, January 28, 2012

Why I dislike Saturdays?

Saturdays are horrible because:

1. There is no school on Saturday.
2. I always have no friends to go out with on Saturday.
3. I'm always staying at home on Saturday.
4. Daddy cooks on Saturday.
5. The food is always bad on Saturday.
6. No one talks to me on Saturday.
7. Everyone is busy on Saturday.
8. The only thing I get to talk to on Saturday is my blog.
9. No one talks to me on Saturday.
10. I think I just repeated the same sentence on Saturday.
11. There is no update on WGM on Saturday.
12. I have to study on Saturday.
13. No one talks to me on Saturday.
14. No one talks to me on Saturday.
15. No one talks to me on Saturday.

I can't think of anything else.

Y'know even if no one talks to you, but you're occupied with other things, you won't feel like your day is horrible and boring. But precisely because it's Saturday, I'm not occupied with school nor training nor friends, I feel like it's just me and me alone in this lonely world.

It's I, it's I, it's I who's forever alone.
Yes, this is what I do on a Saturday.

I play my game on my phone, try to study, look at blogs over and over again, hope that someone will talk to me, feel sad that no one is talking to me, do stupid things and make myself look like I have triple chin, hope that someone will talk to me again, know that no one will talk to me, try to talk to people, conversation dies off, know that no one will talk to me... and eventually come here to blog...

That's how my Saturdays pass... every Saturday is a torture. Why must there even be Saturdays? )':

No comments: