Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh So Sleepy!



The Vow looks like a movie that I'll like (:

Wednesday was good. I had a seminar from 9-12pm in Biz with Austen. And when I was walking to the bus stop, he asked if I wanted a lift. So I agreed and waited at the bus stop for 30 minutes (he woke up really late) before he came. It was really stressful waiting at the bus stop because at times there will be 7 or 8 buses queuing up to the bus stop, and I'll panic because I'll worry about not being able to get into the car. But all was well, he came at the right moment.

Was late for seminar because I made him walk to Biz 2 instead of Biz 1. Confused with all the Biz 1 or 2, seriously. Went into the seminar room and got all confused about HR because I didn't do internship before, so no idea about HRM road map at all.

Lesson ended early and since Aussiejavacoast was going to move the car to Raffles Hall, I made him eat with me at YIH first. Was starving like madddd. So I had Cheese Prata before I went for training to MPSH with Shawn.

And I finally had my BIBIMBAP after training :D Major loveeee. Yummiest Bibimbap ever :D

Then it was over to Arts and Biz to get the books from Ernest and Meigui.

Today was badminton at MPCC. Andy asked 2 of his secondary friends along, so I made 2 new friends today. Played from 11-2pm before we went for lunch at Parkway Parade where we talked for almost 2 hours after lunch about really random stuff.

It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small small world.

A random Bibambap photo. This isn't the one that I ate, but I just wanna put a photo of Bibimbap :D

A change of mood for the time being.. I saw this on facebook a few days ago:

The quote really makes sense. I should stop thinking and caring so much.

Don't think. Don't care. Don't bother.

You'll be happier, at least that's what Patrick says.

No comments: