Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You Are The Apple Of My Eye

Yoyo. Today I watched "You are the apple of my eye". I sort of forced Caleb to watch it with me because people have been saying it's good. And he was complaining that he's sleepy and all, and I thought he'll fall asleep during the movie since it's in Chinese and yeah y'know Chinese to him is like Bahasa to me.

Lol. Okay, I'm exaggerating. Occasionally we'll speak in Chinese to each other and act like Malaysians/Tiongs.

Anyway, he didn't fall asleep because the movie's fu-nay and retarded.

Yay, fu3 nay2 actually stands for funny. But I randomly created fu-nay and it's nice. Like stu-day. It's the same :D

Then I randomly forced him to message me before he goes to bed, even though I just talked to him on facebook. And his message included some "think 10 times per hour" and "kiss some old uncle". haha. I don't think you'll get me if you haven't watched the movie, but yeah. Joke.

Okay. Time for bed. And noooo, I hope I don't have to go to school today. I want to stay home and stu-day.

No comments: