Monday, October 31, 2011


I totally did this when I was back at my old house when I was in kindergarten/primary school. It was like my hobby, seriously. I would stand there and watch tv and I can so remember my daddy and brother trying but they can't do it.

*beams*

But from my friends' likes and comments, I guess quite a lot of people do this. I thought I was the only one LOL!

More random funny photos! I wanted to go to bed after printing notes but I just kept seeing funny photos! Now I feel so awake @.@



And just now Christel (my student) was telling me how all her friends decided not to friend her, and she asked me if my friends do that to me. And yeah, I told her when I was younger, my friends did. So she asked me what she's supposed to do, and for once, really for once, I feel like she's actually rather cute. Not the usual crazy, annoying, irritating girl.

And well, I didn't really come up with a good answer, I told her to find new friends. Then she told me the Malays will mix with the Malays and all. So I said, "but your class has other students that are non-Malays right?" And she told me, "yeah, the nerdy and toot ones. I don't want to be their friend. Imagine they're so boring, I might as well be alone."

And she started on how they are toot and boring. There, the usual Christel came back again!

Anyway, she said she wanted to be a boy because boys play with one another even if they don't know one another. They all gather round to kick a ball, and they don't say silly things like, "I don't friend you."

Okay, maybe boys are more shui bian.

Then she said she has to eat recess alone (omg, totally remember the days when I had to do that!) and she has no friends. And how she used to be so nice to her friends, but they decided not to friend her.

Alright, time for bed. Goodnight :D

No comments: