Thursday, September 1, 2011

'Cause Today I Swear I'm Not Doing Anything



Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything





Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away
Beating like a drum and it's coming your way
Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom
Boom, badoom, boom bass



Spamming songs cause tomorrow I've no school and I don't feel like doing work. Slacking ttm I like :D

And today was busy day, as I've said. No lunch but managed to have a waffle and iced lemon tea before my TS tutorial! (: And then Cutard came over to my place for dinner (:

After training today, I bathed and rushed over for tutorial. It was already 0115pm when I reached AS3 and my classroom was at AS3 03-07! So I walked over to AS3, saw 03-04, 03-05 and then it just ended! No sight of 03-07... was feeling damn desperate cause I was already so late! Tried looking for my phone but my crumpler is too damn small, all my stuff are stuck at the bottom, I tried digging for the phone but I couldn't find it! My back pack gave way in Bkk so I had no choice but to use the small crumpler during days when I've badminton.

Anyway, back to my desperate situation, I literally threw my bag on the floor and started searching for my phone so I can ask my friend about the classroom! Like really in the middle of the walkway, I threw down my bag and shoe bag and racket and file! Damn unglam ttm, but thank god Brenda came and save me!!!!!! Her tutorial got cancelled so she saw me and shouted for me and saved my life cause she knew where 03-07 was!!! So yeah, I picked up my bag and rushed to class....

Okay, end of unglamness. Tutorial ended early. Went to tpy to get bbt with Cutard and came home for Bak Kut Teh! (:

Tomorrow there's training again. My stamina sucks big time! Played mixed doubles, 2 sets and I swear I was out of breath. Not like out of breath out of breath, it was the "Omgggg, I think I'm gonna die and collapse now" kind of out of breath. Imagine how bad my stamina is now.... :O Thought I was going to 断气 on the spot! Not funny okay.

Saturday's the match, I hope I don't die from breathlessness during the game. *pray hard*

Alright, end of school week yayyyyy! :D

No comments: