Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fat Boys + Scoopz

Sad + Happy = Sappy?

Just now I went to Tang's blog and laughed at her blog post cause she had some funny dream about heartmeltz stuff. Then right after that, I went over to Lily's blog, and cried like mad while watching the video. Now I've a headache from crying. 

Tomorrow's gonna be a long dayyyyy. I start school at 9am, 9-10am lecture, 10-11am tutorial at Biz, 11-1pm IFG training at Sheares Hall, 1-4pm I've three different tutorials. It's madness, I'm gonna squeeze out some time for lunch... (hopefully)

I finished my tutorials surprisingly. And I think Jianhua's damn pro, he managed to find the answers for the textbooks so refer refer refer, like a shiok only (:

I'm half looking forward to training.. and half dreading it. I want to play badminton, I really want to. Actually I think I'm addicted to it now for some reason, but the thought of not having lunch and having to bathe before going back for tutorials just sucks. Saturday's the semis and finals, means it's probably going to be the last time I'll see the team. And probably no more IFG for the rest of my life. *emos*

And just now I was looking for clothes to wear for school tomorrow and I realized I've a limited amount of tops! ): I should have should have should have whacked more tops in Bkk!!! Why did I buy so many shorts + dresses but so few tops! *emos*

I just saw a random funny post that my friend posted on fb:

"Prof. of Economics: A kiss is that thing for which the demand is higher than the supply.

Prof. of Philosophy: A kiss is the persecution for the child, ecstasy for the youth and homage for the old.

Prof. of Engineering: Uh, What? I’m not familiar with that term.

Prof. of Zoology: A kiss is the interchange of unisexual salivary bacteria.

Prof. of Physiology: A kiss is the juxtaposition of two orbicular ors muscles in the state of contraction.

Prof. of Dentistry: A kiss is infectious and antiseptic.

Prof. of Accountancy: A kiss is a credit because it is profitable when returned.

Prof. of Computer Science: A kiss is a few bits of love compiled into a byte.

Prof. of Algebra: A kiss is two divided by nothing.

Prof. of Geometry: A kiss is the shortest distance between two straight lines.

Prof. of Physics: A kiss is the contraction of mouth due to the expansion of the heart."



Alright, and yesterday (Tuesday), I went to meet Royalties at Thomson and we had Fat Boys for dinner! :D


The burger is yummy! But the calamari was bad!

Gigantic calamari which was so so.

Wimpy Beef Burger!! Love it! :D

Scoopz for dessert after! (:

That's about all that I want to update about. Looking forward to busy day tomorrow.

And I realized the more I talk about it, the less exciting it gets. So one day, just one day, I'll not be rude and face it bravely (:

No comments: