Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tauhuey Tauhuey

I just ate the Old Airport Road 老伴 Tau Huey and am exploding again! In fact for the entire week I've been eating Tau Huey because my boyfriend is addicted to it. He buys me Tau Huey every single day. lol.

The crave started on Friday when we had cell group and this uncle very nicely bought us the 老伴 Tau Huey. And at that time, it was like crazily heavenly yummy. It sort of turns into soyabean drink from Tau Huey. Super surprisingly and yummy. Then Caleb decided he should go queue for it one day. But then, on Monday, they were closed, so he bought 51 Tau Huey instead. And on Tuesday, he reached early and they weren't open yet, so he bought QQ Tau Huey. But of course, none could beat the best one, 老伴 Tau Huey!

Today he bought 老伴 Tau Huey for my entire family! Ended work at 910pm, and Tang and I started watching 2pm show while waiting for Lebby to come. And Tang ran away cause she didn't want to get a lift from Lebby.

Tomorrow will be late day again. Work will end at about 9plus again, and then I'll head down to meet Booza for a meet up!!

Okay, actually I think Lebby gonna buy Tau Huey for everyone, his friends too. He's like a good promoter. You can hire him if you need a promoter?

And I just realized I haven't told my parents that I'm going to bkk in August. hohoho. I wonder what will be their reaction if they know.

I have a habit of drifting away while blogging so I always end up with a very incoherent post.

And omgggg, Seb just reminded me that  it's Arts Precamp this coming Saturday and Sunday!!! :O So busy this week, I hope I'll have some time to drop by.

Tomorrow night with Booza, Friday night with Royalties, Saturday 1130am for Serene's birtrhday lunch, Sunday 8am morning for scholarship and then church and I think supposedly badminton with the NJ badminton people. omgggg, so many things. No rest ):

Can't wait for bkk week so I can take a break and enjoy.... Tired max. Maybe it's time for bed.

No comments: