Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stupid Seb

¡unɟ ɹoɟ boןq ʎɯ uo ʇı ʇsod oʇ pǝpıɔǝp ı puɐ spɹoʍ uɹnʇɹǝʌo oʇ ʍoɥ ʇno puıɟ oʇ ʇuǝʍ ı pǝɹoq ooʇ sɐʍ ı

Anyway, I was trying to make stupid Seb feel stupid so I did *ignore* on facebook to him. Then I bet he went to ask all his friends how to bold the ignore (that's how it appears on facebook)... then he happily got back to me with the bold word.

Then I went to overturn my words.

pɹɐʇǝɹ ɐ sı qǝs

And irritate him more.

Then he came back to me with the overturned words too.

So I went to underline words on facebook to irritate him more.

Anyway, there's no point. I'm just here to show off my overturning words skill.

The above sentence sounded like it's grammatically wrong.

And I did this: don't tell you

And he's trying to figure out how to do it again. Yay. Irritate him more.

That's what he deserves for ps-ing me for one 8am module. Stupid Seb.

No comments: