Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dear Slut,

After thinking through, I decided I shouldn't complain about you here because it would make me look as slutty as you..

Thank you for telling everyone it's my fault. Thank you very much. Thanks for making you yourself look so right and correct, and I'm wrong.

Anyway, back to happy things. I finally threw away the responsibility of a house IC! It was mad tiring having to message everyone, organize stuff while I'm working! And some people just had to add on and complain about me behind my back. Seriously, low EQ. One advice for you, stop interrupting people when they're talking, it's damn rude.

I know I haven't been as great, but it's to the house that I'm apologetic for, certainly not you. I did my best...

Shall show you a photo of little doggie who came back home on Saturday!

hahaha, little puppy.

Picnic at Barrage with S5! :D

Pizza from Nic! (:

Candid but not unglam for once!!! 

Panda! :D

Random photos... The photos for Royalties steamboat ain't up yet! And Sunday I had Indian Food with Caleb's family after church! Then it was over to school for O week stuff, before I went over to Barrage for picnic, and movie with Lebby.

That paragraph sounded familiar... I think I blogged about it already. hohoho. There's work again tomorrow! I don't really have much to do, which is horrible because that means I got to act busy! ):

And seriously, I can't believe I found an enemy worse than my original one.

Time to sleep!

No comments: