Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hey Hey

I just realized I haven't been uploading photos on my blog and I'm too tired to do them now cause they've piled up like mad and it's tiring to slowly save them and upload them on blogger so I'm gonna skip that.

That was a really long sentence if you realized.

After I finished my paper on 30th, I've been spamming videos of 2pm Idol Army and I've officially finished it today! :D 17 episodes, I know I'm fast.

Love so many people all of a sudden.

And I feel quite lost after exams, like as if there's nothing for me to do except to stay at home and watch videos. I tried watching teevee too, but it's the news now and I don't wanna watch it.

I think I'm gonna bathe soon. Like life's boring, cause all my friends are still having their exams.

Plus, it's not nice to go out cause I'll spend money when I do, so I stay at home and watch more videos. For the past few days, I think my routine's wake up, eat, watch videos, tuition, come home, watch videos/teevee, sleep.

Like a pig.


Pig. Me. Heeheehee. This pig's from Andrew's house! :D

I forgot to mention Idol Army only has 17 episodes, so I ran out of shows to watch, and I ran out of blogs to read, and I ran out of things to do in fact.

Okay actually Tang suggested I should watch Wild Bunny, another 2pm show, but I get giddy for sitting too long and watching videos. hurhur. So I decided to give myself a break from videos till perhaps tomorrow :D

2pm is a Korean band and there's Nickhun who is the Thai Prince. lol. Not literally Prince like Prince William but they call him the Thai Prince cause he's super duper handsome and cute. I'll wave my hands up in the air whenever he winks or smiles or does some action in front of the camera. Really. Like my hands automatically fly up on their own. HAHA!

That is how cute he is. Then I decided Wooyoung is cute too, because I just like his face :D

And Tae looks like W*y*e from my school and I hate *a*n* (the same guy btw) so I hate Tae too. Whenever he comes to the camera I feel like boxing him! Like action only. And ugly still think he handsome!!

I doubt y'all understand because y'all don't even know the names that I've mentioned. But nevermind, blog for fun :D

But show you another handsome boy you want? Singaporean guy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HAHA! Handsome right! Lol. I took the photo by the way. And the sheep belongs to my bro, I forced him to hold it there so I can take this fatherly photo!

Okay, and I'm damn sad now cos I can't find my $20 vouchers! I wanna eat Korean bbq tomorrow but I can't find the vouchers, I can't find the vouchers. God, why can't I find the vouchers!?!?!?!? ))):

VOUCHERS WHERE ARE YOU???? ))):

Alright, off to search for vouchers again! ):

No comments: