Sunday, March 27, 2011

YAY

I think I have crazy mood swings. Now I'm happy so I'm here to blog again! (:

Anyway, I just realised I suddenly want so many things again! I should have listed out some wish list like Songminghan so people can get me what I want and need!!!

I want new bags, new slippers, a hard disk (NOBODY GOT ME THAT D:) and I can't remember what else. 

So many things that I want and need, I didn't get! ):

I'm not complaining about the gifts, I'm happy getting them, really.

Just that I met Waikit to go get Songminghan's present. He specifically told us to get ITouch Griffin Survivor Case or Case + Anti-Glare Screen Protector for him! Then he said we could get him loafers too!

And then it struck me, like WHY DIDN'T I ORDER PEOPLE TO GET STUFF FOR ME! LOL!

I should have told them like, y'all are supposed to get me this, y'all are supposed to get me that. lol. Maybe I'll be happier? haha. Okay, I think I was just too shy to demand things from people.

Hint hint, Songminghan so demanding.

Anyway, I just realised I only told Jaljals I wanted a box of clothes and I really got them. HAHA! And super happy, cause the entire week I was wearing new clothes except for Friday! :D

More new clothes in the box!! :D

I'm happy today. I know you know, but I just want to say it again.

Okay. Photo time! :D



This 96-point word made my day :D

The super hot Hoodie. I meant when you wear it, you'll feel super hot.

Acting candid once again.

I was ultimately bored during lecture so I did this on my phone.

Ah Tang slippers broke the moment we got off the car, and the two of us just stoned there for super long lol.

We were there with Kevin and Lebby but the two of them didn't realize her slippers broke so we were lagging behind! haha.

Super happy that Lebby tabao-ed food for me after my tuition cause I was starving!

Red Mango yoghurt. By the time we went there, there was only small original left so we had no other choice actually.

Fries at Rock & Ash. We tried the wasabi flavor and both of us think it's just normal.

Seb. Initially he put his loafers on each side of the chair, but I attempted to kick it down so he moved it to the other side.

Studied with Ah Tang in school yesterday!

I want to eat my book.

That's her tutor. He's like super skinny, Ah Tang thinks he'll fly away when the wind blows.

Forced to do this. lol.

Punch my phone! Stupid girl.

:D

And she was super funny. She went to the toilet with me and adjusted her hair. Then right before she came out from the toilet, she looked into the mirror and smiled. And she held the smile and hair there all the way till I took out my camera to take a photo of her! LOL.

:D

Then we met Ahli at tpy Macs!

Red Mango Strawberry Yoghurt with Peach, Kiwi, Strawberry and fruit loops topping!

Dance the night away, live your life, and stay young on the floor... Dance the night away, grab somebody, drink a little more...

Alright, byeeee! :D

No comments: