Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Christmas! (:

Hello Hello, how was Christmas? (:

Christmas Eve was spent at Pat's house with Jaljals! The countdown party was super lame. We counted down, and sang Jingle Bells Jingle Bells. Did we? Or was it We Wish You A Merry Christmas haha. I can't remember. I only know we sang a Christmas song. And yeah, we went to play Taboo.

Then I only went to bed around 3 plus... and only managed to fall into deep sleep at 4 plus. And I had to wake up at 8 plus for service! Sehh. Then after service was Christmas Party at Sharon's house! (:


One random day, Lebby and I finally went to eat the duck rice that Ahtang was promoting like crazy. The duck is yummy! (:

The kangkong was normal.

And I felt that the beancurd was normal too.

Lunch at BBQ Chicken! Student's price $9.90 net!

Lebby's Black Pepper Chicken.

My BBQ Chicken.

My Strawberry Kiwi Soda. Lebby's was Root Beer Float.

The pathetic amount of Tian Tian Lai Hokkien Mee.

The pile of Christmas presents that we got for friends!

Lebby the wrap-per, wrappist?

So happy right, see so many presents!

The cards that I wrote for Jaljals and Sharon!

Tanahtang so nice, she gave me a Hello Kitty watch for Christmas! (: She gave each and everyone a present!!!

Heehee, my Hello Kitty watchhhh!

My awesome presents this Christmas!!!
(Top left to right) Shirt from Sharon, Hello Kitty Watch from Ahtang, Body Shop shower foam from Waikit!
 (Middle left to right) Book from Caleb's mum, Pouch and Card from Joyce Ng, Little Card from Lennard, and Card from Joyce Teo!
And I didn't take a photo of the card from Kah Jun!

This was dinner today! (:
Both Joyce and Songminghan haven't uploaded the photos! So, no other photos! And I'm flying off on Tuesday, and I don't think I have the time to blog tomorrow, so goodbye! I'll be back on the 5th!!! (:

No comments: