Saturday, November 27, 2010

I WANT TO DIE!

Okayy, I don't want to die at such a young age...

But I feel like I'm gonna die cause my legs are really sore and tired and painful and sore and tired and painful and sore and tired and painful and sore and yeah you get the point.

I'm feeling super shaggedelic now because of work just now. 5 hours of work which we probably only seriously worked for 3 hours! BUT STANDING ALL DAY LONG CARRYING THE BILLBOARD IS LIKE @($)@#!)(@&$(#%:@$+)$! Freaking tiring! All for the $12/hour pay!!!

Then the worst thing was we were 'tricked' into doing this "give out calendars while carrying billboard" job. If you see me giving out the calendars, DON'T DON'T DON'T JUDGE ME! It's not my company, I don't know the boss personally. I'M ONLY THERE EARNING MONEY GIVING OUT CALENDARS AND CARRYING BILLBOARDS!

So not gonna say which company I'm working for, but remember this, I AM NOT INVOLVED IN THE COMPANY AT ALL! Nothing at all.

Wahhh damn tired and shagged and tired and tired and tired and tired and tired la!

And sitting on the sofa isn't helping my feet recover from the sore, I think they're overused today! ):

I haven't finished my exam! My last paper is on Tues. But there's work tomorrow still.

Omggg, all for the money! YES!

No comments: