Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND'S STOMACH!

Lebbs blogged a post titled "My Girlfriend Loves My Stomach" and I think it's super funny so I'm koping it to post a short short entry. I've lots of photos I wanna blog about, but it's exam period and I have no time!!!

Today was happy day.

Flabs treated me to lunch at Saizeriya today after my work! We went to Saizeriya with his family yesterday for lunch, and my Cheese Hamburger Set came like so late and Lebby's mother couldn't take it, she complained!

And tadah, I got a free meal yesterday.

Today we went there to try the squid ink pasta (I think it tasted weird, but Lebbs likes it!) and the Rib-eye steak. (:

And we decided to get chocs for Lillian and while we were deciding on which to get, the auntie selling the chocs kept feeding us with a lot a lot of it. Happy!!

Driving was super omgg happy for once! Ongz was happy today!! (: Thank god!

Then it was Shoteppan in the evening for dinner! (:

I'm sure all of you will salivate when you see the photos. BUT I HAVE NO TIME! So wait for it,.... it's legend... wait for it.. dary!!! Okayys, I'm gonna sleep soon so that I can wake up early early to go school mug.

Didn't study at all today!!!

"To the weak, I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men, so that by all possible means I might save some. I do all these for the sake of the gospel, that I might share in its blessings."

No comments: