Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kill Me

Today is the day when I thought I was going to go crazy.

Literally felt my brain expanded till the extent I thought it was going to explode.

Seriously.

I was studying at BK with Flabs and I read the freaking page for like freaking damn a lot of times and I freaking can't get it.

Was damn annoyed and irritated I wanted to die.

Gave up and packed my bag and wanted to just leave the place.

Almost cried in the train. Was just damn sad.

I wanna die just by thinking of the week ahead of me.

Monday: Skating in the morning, must reach MGS at 9am?!?!?! #(@*#&!(#@#*@$, driving at 2pm don't even know I'll have time to lunch and go home to bathe, tuition at 430pm, filming at Sharon's place after that.

NO TIME TO DO MY WORK AT ALL.

Tuesday: Tutorial in the morning at 10am #!)#*@#%(^$(#*@ , no break for lunch, then lecture from 12-2pm, tutorial from 3-4pm, tuition AGAIN!

Wednesday: SKATING AGAIN (WHY THE HELL DID I AGREE TO IT, I'M DAMN DUMB!) in the morning, then school school, THEN YES THERE IS TUITION AGAIN!

Thursday: School from 12-2pm, THEN I THINK THERE'S TUITION AGAIN!

I WANT TO DIE!!!

I REALLY WANT TO DIE!

I've damn a lot of work.

No comments: