Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Want To Sleep!

Hooray, I just checked my results for my first midterms which I took just now. And I FAILED!

It's cheemtothemaxhowcanpeopleunderstandthismodule module midterms tomorrow and I can predict myself feeling lost and emo doing the paper tomorrow.

I have a really strong feeling I'll fail the test tomorrow and that makes me feel like not studying and just go and sleep.

Hooray for failing my first test again.

Anyway, come to mama <8> (that's me spreading out my arms) I've an eight figure not that bad ehh.

I think you all won't understand what I'm saying except for the fatty boy.

Alright, so back to my work.

I'm like stretching super far to type this because my laptop's very far away and my notes are in front of me and I don't want to shift my notes to type because I'll end up playing so it's uncomfortable typing so I should just stop typing.

Bye!

No comments: