Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who Says The Library Is Boring?

Today's do nothing day!

Had breakfast at home and went for tuition before meeting fatlebbs.

Had Macs lunch where two random angmoh kids talked to us cause we were sitting at the same table, with a seat apart. When fatlebbs went to get more chilli sauce, one of them started a conversation.

"Happy Birthday!"

"Oh, okayy..."

"Is that your boyfriend?"

"Yeahh???"

"Oh, he painted his fingernail blue!"

(HAHA! The truth is, I PAINTED HIS THUMBNAIL BLUE!!! :P)

"Yeahh.. I painted it for him actually"

"It's your birthday today right?"

"Errr.. no..."

Then fatlebbs came back and she/he (I thought that the kid was a girl, but fatlebbs said it's a boy!) wished him happy birthday too!

HAHA! Then I can't remember what she/he said to him but yeah, before she/he left, she/he said, "BYE MUM AND DAD!"

hahahaha. Interesting.

Then it was over to the library to slack till 5pm for my dental appointment.

Borrowed books and read a few really funny cook books with fatlebbs!!! And another funny "You should eat this, not that!" book.. it's some diet book! (((:

30bucks paid to the orthodontist when she merely cut the wires of my retainers away! It was broken initially and she went to completely cut it off and she made me pay 30$ for that!! ): Not like I'm not broke enough! Boooo. Appointment's on 1st July. Probably have to pull off the wisdom tooth that's growing in some weird direction soon! And I didn't know another one of my wisdom tooth's completely out already!

BUT I DON'T WANNA OPERATE ON THE OTHER ONE!!! ):

Okayy, then it was Oyster Mee Sua for lunch before Yami Yoghurt for dessert! (:

I bought a pair of slippers from some shop in J8 today and tops from Cotton On. Boomssss.

I'm feeling super hungry now and I wanna eat the strawberry cheesecake in the fridge BUT I brushed my teeth already and I don't wanna brush it again!!! So I took it out, and put it back again! ):

Alright, off to receive enlightenment! (:

No comments: