Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Too Busy Too Lazy?

It's been a few days since I last blogged. There are many reasons why I didn't blog for a few days.

1. Internet's always down in my house (I'm in school now).
2. I had 2 mid-terms on Monday.
3. There was tuition after school on both Monday and Tuesday.
4. I had to chiong my presentation last night.

There was why I didn't blog!

I'm glad everything's over and I can relax for a tiny weeny bit before I start studying again!

I shall try and recall what I did for the past few days.

Sunday was mugging at Novena Coffeebean before dinner at Ichiban and mugging at Starbucks.
Monday was NM mid-term which I died for, skipped marketing lecture, living with mathematics mid-term, bused to Sin Ming for tuition and on the bus there was a guy who had stinky ttm shoes and another who had a curry smell.
Tuesday was school and tuition at Sin Ming again before I went home to chiong my humour presentation.

Then it is today! I'm going to Taka for Jap noodles later! ((:

Some random photos!

This is a photo of how I taught my student during tuition! I wrote on the table which had mahjong paper on it.
Food food food (:



Okayy, sebby's hurrying me. I shall end here.

I'll try and blog something more interesting soon! (:

No comments: