Thursday, March 4, 2010

Show The Love

I think my bro's funny. He is doing a card for the girl he likes and he couldn't find glue in the house just now. So he asked me if I know where the glue is, but I didn't know where it was.

Then he saw blue-tac and HE WANTED TO USE BLUE-TAC TO STICK THE STUFF TOGETHER!

Then I had such a big reaction of him using blue-tac, and he decided against the idea.

He even made my mum cook herbal tea so that he can give it to her.

Funny Funny.

Now he's starring into space thinking of what to write. hurhur.

Now I'm being a stalker, I'm stalking the girl he likes! =P

Alright, I should stop being such a slacker.

AND OMG, I JUST PEEPED AT WHAT HE WROTE ON THE CARD... sweetness ttm.

"I have the chocolates, now I have the herbal tea.. will you accept my love?"

Okayy, there's a grammatical error because it should be "I had the chocolates".. but I peeped at it and I wasn't supposed to see it... but I think I should tell him about the mistake....
.
.
.
Okayy, I just told him about the mistake.. haha! I think I'm a good sister. lol.

I hope my bro gets the girl so that he can get married and I can attend a wedding! (okayy, think too far)...

(:

No comments: