Monday, February 8, 2010

I've Wonderful Friends!

A BIG THANK YOU TO MS TAN LILING, MR AUSTEN CHEE, CALEB WONG AND DANIEL CHANG FOR BEING SUCH NICE PEOPLE!!!

I was having break from 4-6pm and Austen and Lebbs were supposed to have their meeting for some engine stuff at that time, so I was being sad that I'll be all alone for the 2 hours without anyone to accompany me! Then I realised that Ah Tang came to NUS and she didn't mind accompanying me (thanks so much ah tang!)... But Aus and Lebbs decided to skip their meeting to come accompany me! So I wasn't alone!!! (((:

Decided to skip lecture AGAIN for the ten thousandth time and went over to Popeyes at the flyer for dinner with Aus, Lebbs and Daniu! Mugging session at Marina Square Starbucks before Lebbs drove us home! Thanks Flabs!

The three of them are going to run tomorrow before going to Island Creamery. Fatty fatty bom bom... We shouldn't be eating ice-cream so often!!! What happened to lose first, gain later (quote Lebbs)!!! We're supposed to be at the "lose now" period because during CNY we'll gain!

Alright, random photos (:
Heart!
And a huge face of ME!

Songminghan is annoyed with me for using lovelies because he said he's not lovely (that's true).. So bye lovelies and not so lovely Songminghan.

YAY! Great friends! (:

No comments: