Saturday, February 27, 2010

HEEHEEHAHAHOHO!

I'm supposed to be offline reading my readings... but I'm online blogging and doing stuff I shouldn't be doing.

This is bad, I'm dead @.@

I had tuition on Thursday before going to school for the House IC dinner and UC Councillor interview. Watched V day with Ah Cai, Lebbs, Austen and Lennard after the interview! (:

Friday was tuition before dinner at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao and mugging at Airport Starbucks! (: I don't know if I went crazy studying but I know I kept laughing. Laughed at stuff on facebook, laughed at the slow moving worm, laughed at so many other things I can't remember what...

And I had my driving lesson #2 at the airport! I stepped on the accelerator this time round!!! So exciting!!! ((:

This is what I do when I can't concentrate on my readings...

Photobooth!!!

There is a lack of other photos because I haven't been taking photos (that's a good thing by the way).. It's Sheares Production today so I think we'll be taking photos! (:

It's Annie's birthday today!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELOVED HUBBY! LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER! (((:

No comments: