Thursday, January 14, 2010

Addicted To Bread!

I've been eating bread like crazy, I don't know why I have this sudden craving for bread!!!

Tuition in the afternoon, my student kept talking non-stop about other stuff irrelevant to tuition. So we ended tuition early and started photobooth-ing!

This is my student! (:

Went to Clementi to meet Sharon and Cai Ying to buy books and I had honey chicken chop! You know those they sell in Pasak Malam? Yummy honey chicken chop (:

Maths Lecture was boring but Ah Cai and I decided to be good students, we went forward to ask the professor questions! And we got pretty confused when the other ATs started asking questions that sounded alien to us!

2 slices of bread with curry for dinner, 1 slice of bread with margarine for supper.

Now, onto the shocking part of today's post....

I was talking to Lennard about HMS as usual, and he got high and started showing me all the songs... but that wasn't all. He started getting high over mushroom head and he did....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THIS!!!!!!
which made me laugh for 2 minutes non-stop! Retarded Lennard with his photoshop skills!

Alright. It's almost 3am and I should be sleeping!!!

找不到人說 心裡的寂寞
找不到人懂 怕黑的折磨
找不到命中註定 在一起的那個人
很多人都像我 一個人過生活

愛只有簡單筆畫 卻比想像複雜
安定愛變化 我愛過幾個人
也被愛過幾遍 卻還是沒能將幸福留下

愛是不可數的嗎 為何我還相信 
它不是獨行俠 我在等一個人
在等我的永恒 告訴我愛不單行別害怕

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Its damm nice man!!! And you look reallllll GOOD IN IT too!!! hahaha, One day u shld go cut that hair!! hahahaha!