Tuesday, December 15, 2009

YOU'RE 21!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIP KAM KAM!!!

Yip Kam Kam's the new name I gave my bro!!! :D Cute right???

He will only be back on Saturday so there is no one to stay up late with me at night!!! Yip Kam Kam's funny. The first thing he said to me when he saw me after the bintan trip was, "Is Bintan fun?"

Then, for 3 consecutive days, he asked me the same question every time he sees me.

My bro's weird!

ESCAPE WAS BORING. BUT. BOOZA IS GREAT!

Blog more about it when the photos are up!!!

I had fun playing with twits today :D poking around and tickling people!

Spent $50.83 on body shop's passion fruit body scrub and body butter. Heartache but I hope it's useful. I always tell Ah Tang that her passion fruit bubble tea smells weird BUT I think the body scrub and butter smell wonderful :D

Alright, back to my shows.

Lebbs, photos photos photos!!!

Shopping with Weiyiang in the afternoon, supporting Chock at Home Club at night!

stomach exploded. brain exploded.

No comments: