Friday, December 18, 2009

Worst Scenario Ever!

Lai Meng Yip became a fan of "WAIT!, WAIT!, WAIT!" I Didn't Mean To Send That! "Message Sent."...Aw F@ck.

This totally explained my feelings today!

Probably not the Aw F@ck, I don't use the F word.. But everything before that applies to me!!!

I woke up in the morning and started preparing for tuition. I was eating breakfast when my student's mum messaged me at 0950am and asked me to reach there at 1030am.

So I was telling Sharon that the mum is weird and crazy (YES! I TYPED SIAO ONE IN THE MESSAGE) and how I swallowed my breakfast! And I accidentally sent it to the mother instead of Sharon.

*slaps self* x a thousand times

Worst thing was, today's the FIRST lesson AND I was on my way there!

I totally just dug my own grave!

S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y

I really wanted to tell the mother that I decided not to go because I had no face to face her.

BUT I COULDN'T.

"Shhhiiiittttzxzxzxzxzxz." was all that was in my head on my way there!

It was totally awkward when i reached her place.

Okayy. I hope she suffers from a memory loss about today!

Okayyy.. That's impossible but whatever, I hope she forgets about today!

:(

I had a bad day.

No comments: