Friday, December 25, 2009

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS!

Photos from Hasan's camera are up!

The album is here.

Many many photos! :D

On a random note, I slept at 5am last night and woke up at 0510pm today!!! 12 hours of sleep made me happy!

And I'm on my last map for treasure madness!!!

I can tell that Songminghan is always very bored because he kept showing people my blog posts and facebook. Thanks uh, for making me very famous and embarrassed!

I just said 3 random sentences.

Alright. Photos.

The 5 of us who had dinner at Da Niu's house.
And when I was looking for a bowl, I knelt on the shelves and cut myself! :(
The 7 of us who counted down together! :D
:D
"Eh.. take proper photo!"
"Why some people bend some never bend? Take again!"
"How come the girls never bend the guys bend?"
YES! A NICE GROUP PHOTO! :D

OH MY. JUST SAW FACEBOOK AND I SAW THIS LINK!

GO WATCH THIS!

The guy who sang "I gotta feeling"!!!

Made me laugh for a while. Go watch it! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D

No comments: