Monday, April 13, 2009

Where Is My Money?

I just realised that Karkoon is a follower of my blog! I didn't know there's such a thing on blogger where you can really follow the blog! Now I have 1 fan for my blog and that's KARKOON!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's either high time or emo time for me at night. There isn't an in-between. I'm listening to this emo song and it just makes me feel emo.

EMO SONGS EMO ME.

Mood Swing Again.

I was high a moment ago.

I'm in the "I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO PEOPLE AT ALL" mood now.

I need to feel that I'm remembered.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Met Ling for work at 5pm.

Trained to PS.

Had Indonesian food.

Waited for TFT.

Finished dinner.

Walked to workplace.

Sat at Qualitative Department.

Talked to the rest.

Didn't work AGAIN.

Left workplace.

Ate bread at Cafe Cartel.

Home Sweet Home at 1145pm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I totally dislike walking in the dark.

It makes my heart beat so fast that I thought it was going to drop out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photos.



TFT with center parting.


Tan Ah Ling switched off the lights.






TAN AH LING, you should know what this means.
"Natural Course"
TFT is so cute.

I AM SUCH AN UNCARING PERSON! It sucks to know that. I was reflecting reflecting and reflecting and it dawned upon me that I am such an uncaring person.. I totally don't care. How can I not care? How can I? How can I?

I'm probably just as insensitive at times. I may not even realise that until it's over. How can I be so insensitive?

OMG. EMOING BIG TIME.

No comments: