Saturday, April 4, 2009

When All Of Us Come Together

I WAS THE FIRST AND ONLY ONE ON TONG TONG'S MSN TONIGHT!

-until Edward went to add him-

Anyway, Tong Tong created a msn specially for us and he only told Edward and I about it. I added him just now and when I asked about his contacts, he said I was the ONLY ONE on his msn just now!!

*HONOURED HONOURED HONOURED*

So I'll be the one and only one on his msn for tonight until he accepts Edward's request tomorrow.

*Smiles*

AND I JUST REALISED MY TWO BAOBEIS' SURNAMES ARE LAI! LAI YU TONG AND LAI JUN YI (JAH JAH)!

COOLNESS! No wonder Lai Meng Loves Tong Tong and Jah Jah.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went over to Humpty's house with Liling for dinner tonight. Ah Teck, Norman and Xiu Hui were there too.

There was so much food and we had to play the number game to see who is the lucky one to eat the food and fruits! Ah Teck and Norman each had 11 slices of oranges and Ah Teck looked as if he was going to collapse anytime after the game. haha.

Anyway, thanks Humpty for the food (He cooked the food) and for sending me home even though it's insanity.

Okay. Byebye!

No comments: