Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Potatoes!

YAYNESS! It's no work day today because we didn't want to work!

Met Ling at 1130am and went to Bishan to buy lunch before heading to TFT's house!

Lunched, slacked, talked and went down to the pool to tan!

BUT SADLY, THE SUN WASN'T OUT THE WHOLE TIME!

So we walked over to Thomson Plaza to buy Potatoes and food for dinner instead.

Teevee-ed till about 5 plus before we started preparing our dinner!

We wanted to make Rosti with the potatoes but we sort of failed. Okay. Photos below.

Ling and I.

Ling and her vampire teeth. (Ah teck! Don't secretly save this photo okay!)
She wanted to hold the light but obviously she failed to do so.
Ling, I, TFT!
Potatoes!!
Rosti which turned out to be slimy as what TFT described.
Nuggets!
And our dinner! <3Teevee-ed at TFT's house with Ling till 9 before we decided to leave for home.

I MISSED MY TONG TONG ON MSN AGAIN! =( If I had reached home 15 minutes earlier, I would have gotten a chance to talk to him! Oh sadness.

I'm going to be really random again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William hasn't got any acceptance yet! So many A's eh! I feel hopeless.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NTU Interview and Written Test tomorrow. My research is so shallow that I feel like I haven't research at all. I feel dead.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pat is so nice! She messaged me to wish me luck!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William applied for Chem Engineering. No wonder there isn't no news yet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not saying you should message to wish me luck. It won't be like "Wow, you're so nice!" because you read it from my blog.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope I can talk to Tong Tong soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is an instructors' outing this coming Friday. 11am at AMK for lunch. Movie will be at 0125pm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I talked to Jaime and Jakin just now!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaime is retarded!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jakin insists that Ja is Ya and Ya is Ja! So he's YAKIN and not JAKIN!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOCIOLOGY IS BROAD!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have no idea what to wear to the interview tomorrow!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know I'm mean.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But I really need more time to think.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm hard to understand.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most of the time, I just don't care about people's feelings.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's just me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm tired.

No comments: