Monday, April 6, 2009

Not A Nice Day

Today sucks because of a few reasons.

It was my first day working for Jimmy's project and I only completed 3 surveys today. $6. It's not even enough to cover my expenses for the day. 3 surveys in 3 hours. 1 survey in 1 hour when 1 survey only takes up 2 minutes. =.=

People hanged up on me. People refused to do the survey. People shouted at me. People don't pick up the phones.

CAN'T THOSE PEOPLE JUST HELP POOR US FOR 2 MINUTES?!?!?! It won't even kill you!

STOP SCREAMING AT US OR HANGING UP ON US! WE'RE ALSO EARNING A LIVING OKAY!

IDIOTS!

BUT of course there were also nice people around. Thanks to the auntie and uncle who were so willing to help. Oh. And this guy who helped after I begged him to.

THOSE NICE PEOPLE WILL BE REWARDED! with I don't know what.

Ling and I concluded that guys who are around our age and aunties who are grandmothers are generally nicer!!!!!

Anyway, thanks Humpty for sending me home again.

sometimes, guys are really just guys.

No comments: