Sunday, March 1, 2009

Why isn't tomorrow better?

Friends said, "tomorrow will be better".

But tomorrow which is today isn't better.

I was having a headache last night so I went to bed at 11pm.

I woke up at 1205pm after hearing the bell on the first day of every month.

13 hours of sleep should make me very happy.

But it didn't.

I'm having the "Why is it such a sad day" mood again.

The muscle aches from training yesterday made it worse.

I want to watch Twilight again but youku keeps hanging.

There's this "Why am I so unimportant?" feel in me now.

I hate it when I know that I'm forgotten.

It's just me.

2 emo days in a row.

The computer lags when I'm down.

That adds on to the "Why is it such a sad day" mood too.

Can't the comp just cheer me up a little by being faster?

I just switched to tudou but it doesn't seem to load either.

OH SUCKS! Nothing is loading.

No comments: