Monday, March 30, 2009

Such A Rush Day!

Ahhh! I'm late I'm late! It's 0841pm now and I'm supposed to meet the rest at 9pm but I'm still at home and I haven't even bathe yet!

We're going to Udders later to celebrate Xiao Ken's birthday!

It's camp tomorrow and I need to sleep! My bag is only like half-packed.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE! NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME!

And I'm still listening to Fahrenheit on Channel U! :O But the camera isn't on Ya Lun most of the time. =.=

Alright. Went to work at 11am after having breakfast. Thanks Humpty and Ah Teck for sending us to work again.

Did production followed by Jimmy's killer job! Look at the amount of paper on the table!

These papers are evil!
Paper cuts from work! =(
Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Thanks for the jacket uh! It's nice but not necessary okay!
The HUGE mosquito bite on my elbow!
Bigger than a 50 cent coin la!!!!
Fahrenheit is so popular.

Okay. No time! BYEBYE!

No comments: