Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am going to fish!

Wondering what the title of this post mean??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't tell you! =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to NUS Open House with Agar, Eun and Meowie. NUS is more happening than NTU. Okay. That is my personal opinion.

People google to find people!! The number of readers increased yesterday because some people googled "NTU Open House 2009" to find out about I don't know what they are trying to find out. Then they will reach my blog and bla bla bla.

So, hello to random people who googled "NUS Open House 09"!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mummy cooked Mian Xian for me in the morning! My Chinese birthday falls on the same day as my English birthday this year!! Isn't it really cool??? Mummy said that I won't be home on my birthday so she cooked this for me in advance!! I made 4 wishes at one shot! =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't decide what to study!

I was very much into Communication Studies before 7pm today. After reading the brochure for Sociology, I felt like doing Sociology and be a focus group interviewer next time! =D

I can't decide! I can't decide!

ANYWAY, I HOPE I GET INTO FASS!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay. There's work tomorrow. So boring!

After work, I'm supposedly meeting Ce Le Tin and Poser. But Ce Le Tin is like so sick, I don't know how she's going to come out.

Will be meeting Evil Pot and Gladys on Tuesday.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*I DON'T WANT ANYMORE SOFT TOYS*

Alright. I'm going to apply for courses now!!!!

No comments: