Thursday, March 5, 2009

DOOM'S DAY

It's 27 hours, 32 minutes and 4 seconds to doom.

I have no idea what I will be doing after collecting my results. I'll probably start crying like crazy and no one will be able to stop my tears.

I know I won't do well. I know I won't be happy. I know I won't even be calm.

So, just let me cry my heart out and I'll be fine after 396202576038 days.

The same thing will just happen again. O's. A's. Same scenario.

Oh. How sad can it get?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Work today was sucky. I was having the "JUST LET ME GO HOME" feel. PMS-ed big time.

Idiotic spastic just had to trigger it off. He should just go for some course that says, "Learn to understand girls". It will help. Seriously.

I was in a really bad mood and idiotic spastic had to scare the hell out of me. I really wanted to just pin him up and stab him. Continuously. Over and over again. And I mean what I say.

Do you hear that, spastic?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm eating non-stop now. I'm not hungry at all. But I'm not happy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, headed over to Bugis to meet Mel for some retail therapy after work because both of us were feeling down. Bought a pair of skinnies and another top impulsively again.

Ice-cream session cheered me up a little though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The school sent us a message telling us we have not paid for KM fees and we're supposed to pay before collecting our results. =.=

60 bucks! 60 bucks! 60 bucks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random Convo 1.

Me: I was looking at the NUS website then I started emoing. All so difficult to get in.
Joyce: Ya. All so difficult.
Me: I hope I can get into NUS Business.
Joyce: I want to get into FOS because I want to do Maths.
Me: Maths? Faculty of Science?
Joyce: Ya. I want to do Maths and Maths is in Faculty of Science.

"BLOOOONG!" (The thunder roared.)

Joyce: Oh no. Can't get in already.

:O Bad omen for the two of us?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random Convo 2.

Me: Are we going back already?
Meow: Ya. It's time we left.
Me: No. It's time we leave.
Meow: It's time we left. It's time we went.
Me: No! It's time we leave. It's time we go.
Meow: It's time we left is correct. It's time we go sounds so weird.
Me: NO! It's time we left sounds so weird!!!!

So which is the correct one??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So few people wished me luck for results tomorrow! WHY WHY WHY? =(

The number of people who wished me luck is countable. Boo. [Bimb, Kiayong, Celestine, Timo, Ah mui, Yiwan and Karkoon]

Where is my luck?

No comments: