Sunday, February 1, 2009

Photos

Photos from Evil Pot's blog.

Evil Pot's camera is really pretty cause it's PINK!
There's a huge red mosquito bite on my face =(
The last word can't be seen. Guess what word that is??
My counter.
Evil Pot has a really weird pose.
hahaha........
If I don't tip-toe, the special offer tag covers my face totally. =P
This photo is quite outdated. This was taken on the first day of work. Gladys, Me and Evil Pot.
I remembered what I want to blog about.

I must go for kbox and tennis with Evil Pot and Gladys!!!

Actually, that's all I want to blog about. haha.

Anyway, Sharon told me that results will be released on the first week of March. That is not good. March is my birthday! If I get my results and I'm unhappy with it, I will be so sad and I can't celebrate my birthday properly! :O That's not good!!

I'm very worried that no one will celebrate my birthday for me. Since we are not in school, there won't be clique to buy me a cake and sing the happy birthday song to me in the canteen. (I feel honoured that I'm the only one in clique that got a proper cake. Partly because I kept bugging them and telling them that my birthday is coming up. haha.)

There won't be badminton people to buy me a cake and sing the happy birthday song to me at Meigui's house after mahjonging.

Royal family?? Most of them will be working or in ns. And they won't have time to surprise me under my block and smash the cake on me.

Oh. So sad. Who will celebrate my birthday for me??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVIL POT IS ASKING ME IF I CAN DINNER WITH HER TOMORROW. SO RANDOM!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want my friends to go into ns. When they are in ns, it will be difficult to meet up. And they will be botak. Botak means I won't like to look at them. Because they have no hair. And having hair is very important. No hair = not important.

haha. No la. My friends are all important! I will miss them!

Spastic, Joson, Woody, Hanxie, Engkwan and Huzi!!!! I don't think I missed out anyone.

I WILL MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!

:O I can't believe I just said that. haha. Anyway, byebye.

No comments: