Monday, February 16, 2009

Just go away!

If you managed to see the previous post which was filled with vulgarities, then yes, that's me when I'm in that situation.

Bro left home. With all his luggage after the fight.

And you, who messaged me saying I don't love my bro. You have no idea how much I cried when my parents fought with him. You have no idea how hard I tried to stop him from closing his room door because I was so scared he will really jump down. You have no idea how loud I shouted to stop everything. You have no idea! You f***ing have no idea! I screamed, I cried, I shouted, I wailed. You just don't know it! So why are you saying I don't love my brother! Seriously, you made me more than just pissed. You made me shout vulgarities back at you!

Not like getting caught in the middle is bad enough. The message you sent was horrible.

And I know I shouldn't be irritated with Poser. She talked to me on msn asking me if poser or spastic was a better name. And in that situation, I doubt anyone will reply. And she sent me another message to say "Oii. You didn't reply my question". She's the next person I felt like killing at the moment.

I felt like hugging someone. I felt like telling someone. I felt like screaming. I felt like dying. But there wasn't anyone to hug. No one to tell. No one to scream to. No one to stop me from feeling like dying.

All I could do was just to cry.

BUT.............................

Crying doesn't help anymore.

I FEEL DAMN TIRED, TIRED, TIRED OF THIS!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's work tomorrow at 1pm because I forgot to bring my timesheet today and I couldn't finish my work.

I have no mood to work at all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some photos from 4eva gang outing. I was editing them when they started fighting. 200+ photos taken. Only some are here. No captions because I really feel like dying.















If only shanpig reads my blog. I want him to come over.

No comments: