Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Higher You Fly, The Harder You Fall

My emo post is here again.

I get emo when I have too much time. Too much time isn't good because it makes me think. I hate to think. When I think, I think of sad things. Or even bad things. Then I will get emo. My blog post will be emo. Everyone around me will think I'm crazy. They will wonder if I am schizo.

I have a big problem with mood swing. She always looks for me. I get high and low easily.

High High High.

Low Low Low.

People don't understand. I don't understand either. It's just me. It's just me. It's just me.

I hate the feeling of being alone. I hate the feeling of emptiness. I hate the feeling of suspicion.

I dislike it when friends have motive behind their moves. I dislike it when friends think I have a motive.

Frienemy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just had another mood swing. Like I was emoing a moment ago, but after talking to Meowie, I became not so emo. I became happy.

I'm confused. I'm confused. I'm confused.

I can't believe myself. I can't believe myself. I can't believe myself.

Anyway, I'm thinking of you. And I don't think you know it.


I think nobody understand what I'm blogging about.

byebye.

No comments: