Friday, February 20, 2009

Don't Get A Shock!

This post is not for the faint-hearted!!!

Don't get a shock by my IQ 20 hairstyle!

Well, this is what you get when I'm bored and I have nothing better to do at home except to watch shows and camwhore.

I did blog that I'll be going to work today. But Gabs Gabs told me that the new stuff are not in, so I'll only report for work on Monday.

That only means that I have 1 more day to slack.

All these photos are not taken today. But I felt like posting them up today.

This is the "Yay. I'm high" photo.
The IQ 20 hairstyle. I had it when I was young too. Daddy said I look like I just returned to when I was 4 years old.
I was hula-ing last night and I decided to snap a photo of my hair. This hairstyle sucks because it makes me feel very hot. (Okay. Not burning hot hot. But sweaty hot hot.) I know I look like a pig. But whatever.
*photo deleted* because someone said it's very bad. FINE!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I WANT MY HAIR TO GROW FASTER!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.

No comments: