Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Don't Comment On My Artistic Talent!

Hi Hi!

I couldn't facebook or blog hop or viwawa or game after 1130am today because the internet died. The whole office couldn't connect to the internet for some reason and this high-rank colleague commented, "Okay. Let's all go home."

And for a moment, I was SO SO SO HAPPY!!! But after 2 seconds, I realised they won't and they can't and even if they did, I can't. My work isn't affected by the internet at all because I'm only calling people! I don't need to use the internet for that. So, I became sad.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, Ce Le Tin had some problem with the movie timings so I HAD to check the movie timings. BUT THE INTERNET WAS DOWN!!!

So okay. THANK YOU SPASTIC FOR HELPING ME CHECK THE TIMINGS SO MANY TIMES! But no xiaolongbao for you. Sad to say.

Met up with Ce Le Tin and Poser at Dhoby. Had dinner at Astons at the Cathay. Saw Bimb there!! So coincidental!!

Then we were late for our movie! We missed the first few don't know how many minutes of the show! =(

Okay. The wedding game is funny but slightly confusing at the end. Ya Ya. I'm so tired.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wrote Meowie a letter and a post-it during the internet breakdown period. I must remember to bring paper to work so that I don't end up stealing paper from the whoever's desk I'm sitting at.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ic says I'm a nomad. I don't have a fixed seat. I move around and sit at somewhere which is empty. Alright. Sounds very true. I'm moving every single day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm starting to have the habit of not replying people! That is really bad! I hate people who dao my messages especially when I sounded super excited / high / happy / I want to talk more bla bla bla... BUT I MYSELF IS STARTING TO DO THAT! Seriously, I don't mean to do that. But I tend to leave the messages there and not reply them. I don't know why!!

So sorry to those that I didn't reply your messages. It wasn't on intention. My brain is just not functioning properly yea! (AND I DO HAVE A BRAIN! STOP THINKING THAT I DON'T HAVE ONE!)

Okay. Very tired!

See the childish old kid in the middle? haha.
She's like a total kid please! haha.
She's like 20 this year but she's acting like she's only 5.
Ce Le Tin blur blur.

LAIMENG ACTED IN THE WEDDING GAME TOO! hahaha!
They refused to take a picture together!
And the childish old kid is being childish again. HAHAHA! Try to spot her.
When the internet broke down, I heartsed, I solitaired, I spider solitaired, I pinballed and I painted!
I used Microsoft Powerpoint to find the jigsaw puzzle and I pasted them one by one onto paint and added in the "hello friends". LOL.
My rubbish piece of art. AND NO NO. STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS! READ THE TITLE OF THIS POST!
This is a different one from the previous one. Spot the difference. (Other than the pink pink spray spray.)
My very last piece of art before I got bored of painting.
I'm tired. I feel like sleeping. I don't know how to answer Evil Pot tomorrow. I haven't called Kbox. I am lazy to sing tomorrow. Can we just dinner??

No comments: