Monday, March 2, 2009

1990 babies

It's the 1990 Babies BBQ session today!

Went to work at 11 plus with Liling and Gabs Gabs.

Persuaded Gabs Gabs' cousin to let us off at 2 plus and we left to buy food.

16 people came. [Gabs, Sasa, Vics, Eun, Rebecca, Mel Hong, Sam Lee, Joce, Pauline, Christabel, Jerome, Perry, Aaron, Joshua, Big Ben and I]

BBQ session. Talking session. Drinking session.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I'll most probably be working from 14 March to 22 March for some sandworks event. Joo Heng (Coach) is going to hire me for that event.

You know what that means??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It means I'll be working on MY BIRTHDAY!

Boooo.. What a miserable birthday I'll have. Work on my birthday from probably 8am to 6pm?

I won't get to enjoy my birthday.

But well, all for money. =(

It's 1243am now. Work tomorrow starts at 1000am. I have to wake up at 0830am. Jiafan and Spastic and many many others will be joining us. We gotta chiong calling.

I wonder how I'm going to wake up tomorrow. I'll be so terribly tired.

Off to Sorority Life now.

No comments: